Scotcheroos were some of my favorite summertime desserts growing up. I’m so happy with this recipe and that I found the Keto version for it! Also so happy that Lily’s has butterscotch sugar free chips!!
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1/2 Cup Lily's Sugar Free Butterscotch chips I found mine at Walmart
- 4 Cups High Key Vanilla Cereal I bought on Amazon
- 1 tsp Butterscotch extract I bought on Amazon
- 1/3 Cup Powdered Swerve Any sweetener would work. Swerve is SF
- Melt butter, PB and butterscotch chips in microwave. Every 30 seconds get out and stir until smooth.
- Add in High Key Cereal and mix well. Put in an 8×8 pan then put in the fridge or freezer until hard.
For 16 servings = 3 grams of net carbs per serving