Keto Lime Goat Cheese Cheesecake
This may sound super bizarre, but I got the Costco size goat cheese and needed something to make with it. I love how you can eat cheese on Keto. I might have to eliminate dairy at some point because dairy is inflammatory and can keep the body in toxicity which makes it harder to loose when when your body is overloaded on toxins..I digress, but this recipe is YUM!! I also made this recipe crust-less.
- spring form pan
- 2 (8-ounce) Packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 10.5 oz Goat Cheese
- 12 oz Sour Cream Full Fat Greek Yogurt works too
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Granular Swerve Sweetner
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Limes squeezed and zested Zest first then squeeze
- Beat the cream and goat cheeses in the bowl of an electric stand mixer with the paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Add the sour cream or Greek yogurt and beat to combine. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each egg is added, until thoroughly combined. Beat in the sugar and vanilla until just combined. Then add your lime juice and lime zest. Pour into your spring form pan. I added Flavor god cinnamon butter flavoring on top. Bake in over for 55-60 minutes at 350 degrees F.
I took this recipe from Ann Burrell from Food Network and “ketofied” the recipe and also added some limes. ? I sometimes gotta play Chopped in the kitchen to get rid of my Costco shopping.