4 cups of berries
1 Tablespoon of Arrowroot Powder
Zest and juice one lemon
1 cup of Almond Flour
3/4 cup of Swerve (or one cup of regular sugar)
1 tsp of almond extract
- Turn oven on to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix berries in bowl with lemon zest and lemon juice and a tablespoon of arrowroot powder
- Pour berry mixture into 8×8 greased pan
- Mix egg, Almond Flour, Sugar and Almond Extract together and place on top of your berries.
- Pour 6 tablespoons of melted butter over mixture
- I sprinkled Flavor god cinnamon butter flavoring on top.