Since being on the Arbonne 30 day cleanse I was craving some sweets. This is still a healthy delicious alternative. It’s all about turning our cravings into a healthier alternative so we never feel like we are depriving ourselves.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 5 scoops of protein powder
- 1/4 cup of mct oil
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or how every much you prefer
- Flavor god gingerbread seasoning. You could put cinnamon seasoning instead.
- Drops of pumpkin spice extract
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar (I think this could be optional)
Bake at 350 for 20 min until golden brown and if you’re not sure stick a knife in it until comes out clean. I live in Texas so I don’t know about the cooking time and stuff if you live in a higher altitude. ?